During the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have pivoted manufacturing to help make some limited PPE options for those on the front lines.
Our materials are AAMI compliant and tested per AATCC 42 and AATCC 127 guidelines, meeting the CDC's requirements for non surgical PPE efficacy.
Level 1 NON SURGICAL Procedural PPE Hoods
- These non surgical hoods are made of LEVEL 1 AAMI , CDC, and NIOSH compliant materials.
- They offer coverage of head, neck, and shoulders over face visors alone, while providing a better material breathability for prolonged use.
Level 3 NON SURGICAL Procedural PPE Hoods
- These non surgical hoods are made LEVEL 3 AAMI , CDC, and NIOSH compliant materials.
- They offer enhanced coverage of head, neck, and shoulders over face visors alone.
- Unlike the level 1 hoods, these are to be used with shorter encounters like intubations, extubations, etc.
- While there is good airflow, they do get warm with prolonged use.
Prices will only reflect material costs, hand sewing, and regulatory processes. We served to keep the cost just above these direct manufacturing costs, with very little markup.
This allows us to source materials and keep up production.
These are non surgical hoods that serve to offer enhanced protection to the face, head, and neck during patient encounters over face shields alone.
They are to be used with other PPE per CDC, NIOSH, OSHA, and other institutional recommendations, and always with N95 or greater mask protection.
Stay safe out there!
*These hoods do not protect user from aerosolized contagions like COVID-19. They only offer a higher degree of droplet protection than face shields alone.